Can your group thrive in disaster?
You’ve watched the information. You’ve seen the scary stuff taking place on the planet. The longer term is unsure, and also you’re now going through one of many best checks of your management.
How will you put together for one thing you didn’t see coming? How will you greatest reply to the problem as a substitute of reacting to it?
It’s pure to really feel anxious throughout a disaster, and as a enterprise proprietor or chief, your individuals are ready so that you can step up and provides them braveness.
You’ll be able to emerge from the challenges of as we speak with a stronger, extra resilient group. We may help.
Main Via Disaster is the chief’s information to succeeding in turbulent instances.
As the previous CEO of a $250M company and the founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar, leadership-development firm, Michael Hyatt is aware of what it’s like to answer a disaster as a frontrunner.
Throughout the recession of 2008, Michael Hyatt confronted a problem with Thomas Nelson Publishers. Many had been fearful in regards to the state of our financial system and appeared to him for steerage. However Michael and his management group applied a gameplan that resulted in saving the corporate and permitting it to thrive within the hardest financial system.
In Main Via Disaster, Michael needs to equip you with the technique to emerge profitable in crises like COVID-19. This on-line course will educate you the best way to . . .
- Guarantee a gradual, dependable mindset regardless of how dangerous it will get
- Use easy practices to floor your self in four areas and set the stage for assured resolution making
- Assess your distinctive vulnerabilities within the four most essential areas of your corporation
- Create a tiered, threat discount response utilizing my four step course of
- Determine the alternatives most advantageous to your corporation from least dangerous to most dangerous
- Create an efficient communication plan on your group and prospects that evokes confidence in you and them
Instruments and Templates to Information Your Group
Within the course, you’ll obtain downloadable instruments and templates to assist your group battle the COVID-19 disaster and different challenges chances are you’ll face sooner or later. Consists of instruments resembling:
- Private Sources Stock, to take inventory of the assets it’s important to fight disaster.
- Grounding Habits Document, that will help you win the battle in your thoughts as you implement your motion plan.
- Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation, that will help you assess your prime 5-7 vulnerabilities within the enterprise that should be addressed now.
- Danger Mitigation Planner, to arrange your response to every of the dangers you face.
- Disaster Alternative Maximizer, to distill your pondering right into a product plan for thriving amid the disaster.
- Disaster Communication Planner, to strategize the when, how, and who behind speaking your motion plan.
- Layoff Determination Maker, that will help you determine if layoffs are crucial and take the precise subsequent steps if they’re.
- Money Move State of affairs Planner, to forecast your money stream and see what’s on the horizon for your corporation.
- When you full this course, you’ll have the instruments and methods you might want to confidently lead in turbulent instances.
Six Classes to Navigate the Chaos
Plus further assets to additional assist you to in your management.
Session 1: Shift Your Pondering
Transfer from a spot of shortage and concern to abundance and confidence
Quantify the assets at your disposal to attract on throughout this time
Recall previous victories to gas your resilience as we speak
Take management of your ideas so your thoughts turns into your ally not your enemy
Device: Private Sources Stock
Session 2: Keep Grounded
Clearly perceive what you might have management over and what you don’t
4 areas to give attention to to regain your sense of equilibrium
Find out how to set your self up for high-quality resolution making when the stakes are excessive
Easy practices you need to use each day—regardless of how loopy it will get—to fight overwhelm, exhaustion, and concern
Device: The Grounding Habits Document
Session three: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
The 4 areas in your corporation you have to take into account when assessing vulnerabilities to construct the muse on your Disaster Motion Plan
The particular questions you might want to ask in every area to make sure you’ve considered every part
Determine your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities that have to be addressed now to outlive
Device: The Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation
Session four: Cut back Your Dangers
4 methods to make use of to scale back your largest dangers
Determine what you might want to Droop, Cut back, Eradicate, and Range now
Find out how to create a three-tiered method that ensures you reply appropriately to your prime 5 to seven vulnerabilities
Device: Danger Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Determine Your Alternatives
Find out how to leverage innovation and creativity like by no means earlier than
The four-part framework for figuring out which alternatives take advantage of sense to pursue given your specific context
Uncover hidden alternative in 4 areas—Market Penetration, Product Improvement, Market Enlargement, and Enterprise Diversification
Device: Disaster Alternative Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
A 3-step course of that will help you shortly develop a communication plan on your group and your most essential exterior relationships to encourage confidence and belief
Precisely what your staff and prospects want to listen to from you now
How usually you might want to talk to maintain everybody aligned
The largest communications errors you may make in a disaster and the best way to keep away from them.
Shortly finalize your Disaster Motion Plan for speedy implementation
Instruments: Disaster Communication Planner and Disaster Motion Plan
Extra Coaching: Money Move State of affairs Planner
Run money stream situations to know your tolerance for income dips
Decide which bills you possibly can afford to proceed and which of them you possibly can’t
Determine how lengthy you possibly can go earlier than you might want to do layoffs or make different important choices
Decide whether or not or not you might want to pursue more money assets like emergency loans, strains of credit score, private asset liquidation, and so on.
Extra Coaching: Layoff Determination Maker
Three questions you might want to clear up when you’re contemplating layoffs.
Find out how to assess if layoffs are crucial on your group.
Particular questions to tell who you need to lay off (if that’s what you select).
A course of for dealing with the layoff dialog, and the best way to do it with care and concern.
Extra Coaching: Church and Non-Revenue Chief Implementation Information
Particular steerage on the best way to apply the course ideas in a non-profit setting.
A four-part framework to assist pastors and non-profit leaders suppose by way of what issues most now
Find out how to assess, reply, interact and talk together with your congregation or constituents for optimum affect in disaster
Frequent errors non-profit leaders make in disaster and the best way to keep away from them
You and Your Group Can Achieve Disaster
The unknown doesn’t must threaten the way forward for your group. With the precise instruments and technique, you possibly can emerge from a disaster stronger. With Main Via Disaster, you possibly can thrive within the midst of your best challenges. Order the course as we speak.
Michael Hyatt – Main Via Disaster: Movies, PDF’s